Plymouth Air Conditioning Services
At Peak Heating and Cooling, we offer the best air conditioning repair in Plymouth Minnesota. Our customers come to us time and again whenever they need repair, maintenance, or new unit installation. Our wide range of plumbing, heating and AC services includes 24-hour emergency service. We understand that being without cool air during a hot day can not only be inconvenient, it can be dangerous. Our highly-skilled technicians can be at your door same-day when necessary in order to get you out of the heat and into safe, comfortable indoor temperatures. No matter what issue you’re facing, call Peak Heating and Cooling for all your Plymouth AC repair needs.
Furnace and Heat Pump Repair in Plymouth
For all your Plymouth heating repair issues, turn to Peak Heating and Cooling. Our entire staff is here to help you 24-hours a day when you need the best furnace and heat pump repair in the business. We understand that being without heat during a Plymouth, Minnesota winter can be a dangerous situation. Our highly-trained and qualified technicians can quickly be at your door during a furnace repair emergency, and will work tirelessly to make sure your home’s indoor temperature is safe and comfortable. Our customers keep coming back to us because we offer cutting-edge products, industry expertise, and friendly customer service. Call us today if you need furnace repair in Plymouth Minnesota.
The Best AC Repair in Plymouth
An air conditioner should cool your home, lower humidity levels and increase air quality. Are your energy bills skyrocketing, but you’re not reaping these benefits? Call us for the highest rated cooling repair Plymouth has available. Our highly trained HVAC experts know everything there is to know about your air conditioner and the entire system. They can easily pinpoint the problem and fix it with ease. Your AC may also need replaced and we do AC installations too! From Carrier products to duct installations, we do it all. Give us a call for an honest air conditioner assessment and quote.
HVAC Repair and Replacement in Plymouth
Wondering whether you need to repair or replace your heating system? Trust us to provide honest and reliable Plymouth HVAC service and installation. Our technicians can:
- Diagnose minor problems such as decreased airflow, a malfunctioning pilot light or thermostat, leaky ducts, and more.
- Use their experience to deal with more serious issues such as a heat exchanger or control module failure.
If your furnace is more than 10-15 years old, we may recommend a new HVAC installation. We realize that price may be a concern, so we will work with you to provide new system options that can save an average of $40 per $100 spent on fuel while keeping your home safe and comfortable. Newer models are also less likely to need ongoing repairs. Give us a call and we can guide you through the process of a simple repair or a new system installation.
Troubleshooting Common Furnace Issues: The Thermostat
A common cause of our emergency calls for heater service in Plymouth Minnesota has nothing to do with furnace or heating unit – it is the thermostat. The thermostat is the part of the heating unit that tells the furnace to come on (think of it as the brains of your furnace). If it is not working correctly, your furnace will not be working either. If your furnace stops working, an easy place to start troubleshooting the issue is by checking your thermostat. Follow these easy steps to diagnose and repair this common heating issue.
- Make sure you thermostat is set to heat. If it is not, switch it to heat mode and your furnace should fire up right away.
- Check your thermostat battery. If you have a power outage and the battery to your thermostat is dead, the thermostat will not work and your settings will revert to the default program. Change the battery and reset the program to keep your home warm and this should fix the problem.
- Make sure the thermostat is clean and installed properly. Open it and gently blow out any dust that may have accumulated as this can affect the function of the thermostat. Ensure that it is attached to the wall firmly (you shouldn’t be able to move it when you apply light to medium pressure) and check for any loose or hanging wires.
- Check the temperature setting and compare it to the room temperature. You may just have the temperature set too low for the unit to come on. Turn it up to 5 degrees warmer than the room temperature and you should hear the furnace turn on.
If these four steps don’t help fix your furnace problem, it may not be your thermostat and could be the furnace itself. Call Peak Heating and Cooling if you are uncomfortable working on your furnace. Call us immediately if you smell gas or hear weird popping noises. These can be indications of problem that can be dangerous for you and your family.
Furnace Maintenance and Service
Heating systems need regular service to help ensure reliable and efficient performance. In fact, most furnace manufacturers recommend at least a yearly maintenance check on their products. Our professional technicians are trained to provide comprehensive maintenance tune-ups which can include the following:
- Inspect air filters and remove excess dirt on blower components.
- Check thermostat calibration as well as adjust air flow and fan control.
- Examine heat exchangers for cracks and separations.
- Tighten electrical connections and lubricate all moving parts.
- Check the vent system for blockages and leakage.
Other maintenance checklist tasks may be performed if necessary. The reliable technicians here at Peak Heating and Cooling are ready to provide thorough maintenance checks and we are the name to trust for any HVAC service Plymouth residents may need.